We have been hard at work in preparation for our new campaign HONKS FOR JASON, starting July 26th. Here’s the latest:
- The “Jason’s World Tour” of Honk Sessions has been set for the 1st week of July 26-August 1. We now have 15 different times and locations where you can come by to honk or meet Jason in person!
- Jason will be bringing a number of his peers and friends to some of our events
- Our fundraising site, where you can sponsor honks ($1/honk) is now live
- We also have a TEXT to GIVE option for donations: Text the word HONKS to 44321
- Even before we’ve started, we already have raised over $400 for St Joseph Home!
- Sincere thanks to generous benefactors Uday and Narita S., Julie S., and two anonymous donors
- Interest in HONKS FOR JASON is growing: nearly 1,000 visitors to howdyneighbors.org, and over 4,000 views on Facebook in the last week alone! Thanks to all for spreading the word.
- Jason has received his own official “brown” shirt for his enthusiastic waving at the Sharonville UPS Facility! Check out the picture below and more on our Facebook page. Thanks all to the awesome essential drivers at UPS!
- Lots of folks and businesses are reaching out to help. If you would like to host Jason and his friends at your place of business, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12 days to go!