Howdy, Neighbors is proud and excited to announce our first campaign for 2021, Honks for Jason!
Honks for Jason is inspired by our son Jason’s love of waving to cars and people. The idea is simple–we will count each honk that Jason gets when cars drive by, and we will wave with joy in return. We hope to get to 10,000 honks in the next few weeks, and we think we can do it!
Starting on July 26th, we will be out at various locations in Blue Ash, Sharonville, and surrounding communities looking for your honks!
How can you get involved? There are lots of ways:
- Find one of the locations and times on the “Jason World Tour” and stop by!
- When you stop by, be sure to spend a few minutes waving with us
- Spread the word by telling your family, friends, neighbors, and anyone that wants to be part of this cool event
- Share our Facebook posts with your social media friends
- Consider supporting us by “buying” a number of Honks. 100% of your gift goes to St Joseph Home to support people with complex disabilities.
- Hook us up with local businesses–we will sit outside any safe place in the area with traffic out front
- Don’t forget to honk!